Commercial Pilot Training Non-Degree Programs Overview
FAST TRACK/FLEX TRACK
Given the extraordinary demand for pilots, most all airlines have dropped their college degree requirement entirely or have amended it to “preferred.” For prospective commercial pilot students who are not interested in the college degree program, Infinity Flight is pleased to offer the choice of two FAA part 141 training tracks – Fast Track and Flex Track.
It is important to note that Part 141 flight training schools must seek and maintain FAA approval for its training curriculum and syllabus, and that no matter which training track you choose, you will receive the same FAA licenses, ratings, and certificates. What is different is the structure and pace at which you may complete your training. The Fast Track Program is the option you will choose if you are determined to transition to an airline career in the shortest time possible.
To qualify for Infinity Flight’s non-degree training programs the student must meet and prove the following eligibility criteria:
- Be 18 years of age to start flight training
- Be able to obtain FAA 1st class medical Airline Medical Examiner
- Have earned a high school diploma or GED
- Be legally eligible to work in the US and have a valid passport with the ability to travel domestically and internationally TSA Approval for Foreign Students
- Demonstrate proficiency in reading, writing and speaking English
- Pass a background check
- Satisfy funding requirements for the Infinity Flight Group payment account